Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Monday, September 16, 2013

A New Menu?

I know I'm over thinking this menu business, but there I was at the store yesterday and sifting through all my pins on Pinterest to find the recipes, then toggling back and forth, all the while keeping an eye on what was going into my two college boys' carts!

I think I may have found a solution. It's called Say Mmm. I can create a menu -- so easy. Then I put the recipes in "Ideas" and can even link the recipe to the specific date, right after I save it. The hardest part was figuring out how to post it here, and I found that, in, of all places, the print command! I hope this works. I can't believe how complicated this is in this day and age!

The only complication with this method is I have to go to Say Mmm to get to the links. Sigh.


DayDinner
Mon 9/16Potato Eggs, Sausage links, Fruit
Tue 9/17Cheesy BBQ Sloppy Joe, Cole slaw
Wed 9/18Chicken scaloppine, Scaloppine, Mashed potatoes, Steamed carrots
Thu 9/19Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef, Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef, Rice, Broccoli
Sat 9/21At mom's -- John's birthday
Mon 9/23Sausage Corn chowder, Biscuits
Tue 9/24Cheesy Chicken Chalupas, Cabbage salad
Wed 9/25Beans and wieners, Cornbread, Veg and dip
Thu 9/26Pierogies with Bacon. green salad
Fri 9/27Linguine and Clam Sauce, Bread


3 comments:

Sara said...

Did you see Jen Fulwiler's menu-planning/shopping post last week? She uses Evernote which I haven't totally figured out yet. I'm tellin' ya', it takes a computer programming degree, or lots of free time, to figure out some of this stuff!

Barbara said...

I saw that post and tried it on Evernote but couldn't figure out more than creating files and lists. I guess I'm more visual and need the calendar in front of me. It does take a lot if time but I found Say Mmm pretty quick to learn. And it's free also.

Linda said...

I would LOVE the recipes for Potato Eggs, Cheesy BBQ Sloppy Joes, Chicken Scalappine and Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef! Will you be posting them?